Why am I not receiving push notifications?
There is the possibility that you are not getting push notifications due to not allowing smart notifications when you first logged into the app. Follow the steps below to check.
- Access General Settings on your mobile device
- Scroll and tap on Notifications.
- Find your app and confirm that notifications are enabled.
- If Smart Notifications are enabled, this needs to be reported to Tier 3 Support.
If you do not see your app name listed, then you did not allow smart notifications. Follow the steps below to enable:
- Open up the app and click on the top search bar.
- Search for any city/town and click on the top result.
- You should be directed to the city/town on the map.
- Click on “Save this search”
- Toggle on ‘Push Notifications’. Here you will see a prompt asking if you would like to ‘Allow’ Smart notifications.
- Tap on ‘Allow’.
- You have now enabled smart notifications!